Monday, April 28, 2008

What a GREAT weekend!!






Wasn't this just a beautiful weekend?!?!? We spent it all outside. On Saturday we celebrated my moms Mothers Day a little early. We took her to Thanksgiving Point's Tulip festival. It was so pretty there. The only problem was that they weren't in full bloom. But they had some beautiful and strange flowers there. We had a lot of fun!! Then when we got home we planted some new bushes in my new yard. Its so hard to know what to do with the enormous flower bed I thought I needed!! But it is slowly coming together. I am excited to see how it turns out. Then we just played outside the rest of the day. Even Harley had a good time!! We all got a little burned, Taylor and I got the worst of it. But it was a great weekend. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!

No comments: