This weekend we went up Ogden Canyon to the Swan family reunion. We camped for 4 days with no running water!! I was desperate to get home when it was all over. I wanted a shower. I will never again take for granted running water!! Paul brought his boat, so we got to play a little bit on the water. The kids and I went to the beach a couple of times. They had a lot of fun. We also were able to go to Dinosaur land in Ogden. That was a lot of fun for all of us. The last time we were there was Gavins 4th birthday. So it was about time to go back.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! It is great to get home from a campout and enjoy a warm shower. I love the photo of the kids with their hands in the dinos nose! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment