Thursday, September 10, 2009

An experiment


My mom gave Taylor a science book. Every experiment that you can think of, its in this book. She wanted to do an experiment on cookies. Which one gets harder faster. One with sugar, or one with honey? I was bottling tomatoes, so I couldn't help her at all. So not only is this her first time reading a recipe alone, it was her first time cooking alone! I did help her with the oven though. Oh My Gosh!! The cookies were soooo good!! I hate to do sugar cookies from scratch, they don't turn out for me. So I am glad that I now have a baker of sugar cookies at my house. They were gone within the hour. I think that 80% of them were taken by my dad. He kept coming back for more handfuls of them!! Yum I think I will have her bake some tomorrow.

No comments: