Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas
















I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We did. It was fun to have family and friends around to celebrate it with. On Christmas Eve the kids decorated the cookies for Santa. And then later we went to Grandma and Grandpa Swans house. We had a yummy dinner and got our Pajamas.
They couldnt go upstairs on Christmas morning until Casey and I were awake to see their reaction. So they were caged on the stairs.
Taylor really wanted an ipod, and Santa gave that to her. Gavin has hoped for and wanted a webkins, he got the cutest husky dog that is sooo soft! And Wyatt got a BYU football uniform, Nothing could have been better! I still cant get it off him! Its the cutest! Casey and I got a TV for the kitchen. Woohoo! This was a very good Christmas thanks to Grandparents and Aunt Virginia. Thank you so much. We love you!!

The down side to the whole holiday is the Friday before Christmas day Wyatt got a concussion. He fell and hit his head. He was so sick for about 3 days. He is over it and doing well. Then Christmas day Taylor had started to complain about a stomach and side ache. We couldn't figure out what was wrong and my Dr office wasn't open. So I just figured that we would wait until Monday. I couldn't wait. I took her to instacare today. She has an infection in her kidney. If she doesn't get better by tomorrow they will hospitalize her. I hope that it doesn't come to that. I guess we will see tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: