Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boy did I fall off the Bandwagon!!

I hope that you all had a great Easter. We did. The kids got soooo much candy! I have never seen so much Easter candy in all my life! First we went to our neighbors family Easter Egg hunt. That is where ALL the candy came from. I think that it is an "anyone who brings a bag of candy gets to come" thing. Thanks Scott and Hayley! It was so much fun!
Later that day we went to my Uncles house for the annual Slack Easter Egg hunt. Its always nice to see the family and the kids really enjoy it. We had the hunt then dinner.
Then on Sunday morning the kids found their Easter baskets that the Bunny hid. They each got a card game, and an outfit......oh ya and more candy! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: