I know its been a week since her birthday. Better late than never though right? This year Taylor chose to get manicures and pedicures with a friend, Nicole. I took them to a local spa here in town, and I fell in love with it. If you have a girl, I highly recommend it! They had a runway, dress ups, make up, girly, girly, girly!! They chose pink and purple for their colors. Their nails turned out really cute. After the nails we had to go get some cake, so we went to a bakery that does only Cupcakes, and got one. So yummy! I got smores. I have no idea what the girls got because I was in my own little world enjoying my cupcake!
Later that day we had the family party. She got some really cute clothes, and a stereo. It was all set up in her room and ready to go. We wrapped the remote, and when she opened it, she couldn't figure out what it was for. Pretty funny. She had a really good birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment