Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OOOH Scary!
















Every year Casey decorates our front yard as a cemetery. Its fun for the kids and he really enjoys it. And that's as far as I thought it went. But oh no, was I ever wrong. We got it set up a little late and we had people we didn't even know stopping and asking if we were going to set it up this year, or that their kids make them" drive this way" to pass the scary house, and they were relieved when we finally got it up. Who knew? It took 3 days to set it all up.






On Monday we had a horrible wind/rain storm. It blew all the decorations down and broke a couple. So at 3 in the morning Casey and I are out in the rain, you know the kind that blows in sideways! We were picking up all the decorations and saving what we could. We got all of it I think, I hope. Not my idea of fun!!






Well now we have had people asking about it. So Casey is going to set it back up! He is crazy, but if it makes everyone happy then that's great and I will help him. So we will have them back up for another three days!!

No comments: