



Maggie had her puppies on Mon 29th. They are both boys and are soo cute. One is white like Griz, and the other is black brown and white. She is such a good mom. Thank goodness Casey was there. I was freaking out. I had no idea what to do, but we all made it through. Whew!!
Harley is the funniest though. She sits in front of the box and wont move. And she will NOT let Grizzley anywhere near Maggie or the puppies. She only went out once yesterday, and that was because I made her go. Other than that she is sitting in front of the box. If the kids go over to see the puppies she is right there making sure that it is all ok! And she pushes her way in between them and the box. She normally sleeps with the kids, but oh no, not last night, she was next to the box. So funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment