Monday, May 12, 2008

The best Mothers Day ever!!

My husband is the Greatest!! I couldnt have asked for a better Mothers Day than the one Casey gave me!! He surprised me with a weekend get away to a Bed and Breakfast, called the Hines Mansion. We have never been to one before, but now we are hooked!! We stayed in two different rooms, one was the seaside retreat with was a nautical theme. And then the next was the Kitty Hines room. It was cool because it had the big jetted tub in a bay window!!! It was so relaxing and fun. We pretty much stayed there the whole weekend, except left for a few hours to go see a movie, Iron Man, wich I might add was Caseys choice. I figured its the least I could do for what he did for me!! I hope all you Moms had a great weekend as well!! Happy Mothers Day.
Casey thank you so much for all you do for me! It was AWSOME!! I love you so much!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Michaela, I just got your email and HAD to come and check out your blog. I am so glad that you have started one. It will be fun to check up on your family. Keep up the great work and I will be back!
Melissa