Yesterday Gavin broke his right arm. We were at the park for Taylor's ball game and he fell out of the play equipment. I had forgot my phone, so we had to leave in the middle of her game, and call Casey, so that he could come home and take him to the instacare. It couldnt have happend at a worse time! He is in machine pitch, so we had to cancel that, his swim lessons are the first week of June, luckily they now have waterproof casts!! But it is still going to be akward for him!! I tried to change his time to a later date, but they didnt have any openings. Right now he likes the attention it is bringing, but I dont think that will last too long, when he notices all the things that he cant do!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey we have a broken toe here. James broke it Wen. at work. He was cutting a steel beam and it fell on his toe. OUCH!
I bet that Gavin just loves the attention. How is he dealing with it? Being a boy, I bet that it doesn't even bother him.
Post a Comment