




Today I got to go with Wyatt's kindergarten class to Cornbelly's. It was a lot of fun. I had 5 kids in my group and thank goodness they were all very well behaved. They had a lot of different activities for them to do, like a "cow" train ride, a hay ride, a corn maze and other sorts of playgrounds. At the end they got to take a pumpkin home with them. They were really excited that they got to take it home. They thought that they had to give it back. It was really kind of funny. I think that Wyatt's favorite part of the day was the bus ride!! But he says it was the playground.
1 comment:
I have heard that Cornbelly's is alot of fun! I wish that we lived closer to go and "play" there.
Are you guys ready for Halloween yet? I got my cornstalks up and pumpkins on my front porch today. I am still looking for costumes for a few of my kids.
Have a great night!
Post a Comment