




On Saturday October 18, 2008 Robbie and Cassidi got married. It was a very nice wedding. The colors that she chose were fall colors. It turned out very pretty. I couldnt quit crying though. I hate to see my little brother grow up! But I am happy that he chose Cassidi. They are really cute together and I wish them the very best!! They made a killing at the gifts! This is just the first trip with the wagon, not to mention all the "envelopes"!! My dad came up and stayed the week with me. It was really nice to see him and spend more than just a day with him. The kids really enjoyed him staying with us too. Wyatt kept teasing him. And Wyatt got his fair share of teasing as well!! A lot of Aunts and cousins came that I didnt expect. It was nice to see them agian.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that, that is Robbie. The Robbie I remember was just a little kid! They look like a cute couple. Best Wishes!
congrads!!!
Post a Comment