Sunday, November 2, 2008
Time Share Nightmare
This weekend Casey and I went to a time share presentation. We have been to a couple before, and listened to the speal, told them no and then got our gifts. Which is usually a night stay. Cant beat the mini vacation!! So we went to the West Gate in Park City. Listened and told them no. They were so rude, after we told them no. I couldn't believe it. They kept asking us what was wrong with us, and why we didn't feel the need to vacation there. It was actually kind of funny once you got past the rudeness. But then the "room " they gave us, more like a hallway, was horrible. Every thing was falling apart, the living area was in the kitchen. But there wasn't a table. The bed was so lumpy neither one of us got any sleep. The tub was so small. I didn't even know that they made them that small! They claim to be a 5 star, but we have stayed at 3 star that was so much better. I guess I cant complain about it being free. And we aren't going to stop going to them, as long as they offer we will be there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment