Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


This year Halloween was CRAZY!! but we all had a lot of fun. I am the head room mother for Gavins class. So I had to plan their party. His teacher wanted to carve the pumpkins, ( I know very brave) so I needed to get ready for 24 kids carving pumpkins. They all loved it though, so in the end it was worth the chaos. Casey was nice enough to help too. Then the kindergartners had a costume parade around the school, so I got to go to that. Taylors class had a lot of fun too. They got to make eyeballs out of doughnuts. They did a lot of other activites, crafts, stories and games!! Then we went back to the house and had an early dinner. I made chili, but the kids renamed it "witches body part brew". In it was kidneys (beans), brains (hamburger), hearts (tomatoes), and of course the blood. And we ended the night with trunk or treat with our ward. Lots of candy!!! Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: