Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas







It has been a while since I last posted. Between Christmas parties, families, and the Christmas aftermath, I haven't had a chance to just sit. I hope your Christmas was as good as ours! The kids got a lot of what they wanted. Taylor got a digital camera, Gavin got Legos, and Wyatt got a DS. And then to top it off, Robbie and Cassidi got my kids a WII. However, I think that Casey and I are more excited about it than the kids are!! We have a few traditions that the kids will not let us forget, one is to make gingerbread houses. Another is to do the festival of lights here in town. And finally to visit the mall Santa. Usually I help the kids with the houses, but now that they are older and can do it themselves, I got to make one of my own. Now it is time to prepare with the New Year traditions that the kids have grown accustomed to.....Yeah! Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I am glad that it is over though, it gets way too busy for my blood. James and I got our kids the Wii this year. We are having a blast with it!

Happy New Year!