Today was Super Wy's birthday. He turned 6! I cant believe that he is getting so big. It seems like not that long ago since I brought him home from the hospital. He had a fun day today. Casey and I took him for a birthday lunch. He chose Red Robin. I really expected McDonalds. I was pleasantly relieved when he chose the better restaurant. Then at school they celebrated his birthday, we brought Krispy Kreme. Yum my favorite!! And then we had the party. We opened presents and ate cake and ice cream then we went to Jumpin Jacks. My mom and sister came to keep me company. It was nice. And the kids all had a great time. Happy Birthday Bear! We love you so much and are so proud of what a great boy you have become!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment