I hope that you all had a great Easter. We did. We were really busy, between the ward and my family, we had a lot of hunts. And that just means more candy for...me!! On Friday we had the ward Easter Egg Hunt. They did a cake walk and the hunt. On Sat we went to Salt Lake to have the hunt with my moms brother and sister. That was so fun. My favorite part was I got to drive my brothers truck!! I think that drive made my whole Easter!! The Easter Bunny came to our house. And of course he hid the baskets. I remember him doing that for me when I was little. So they went on a hunt for their baskets. They ended up with new Sunday clothes, and sports equipment. Taylor got a couple of softballs, a new mit and a softball bag. She has started softball this past week. Gavin got a basketball and bag to go with it. Wyatt got the soccer ball and bag. Then we had our family hunt. It was my mom, Christina and her kids, and then us. The kids had a good time.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment