Thursday, May 7, 2009

****BASEBALL SEASON IS HERE!!****







This is my favorite time of year. I love to watch my kids play baseball. It is crazy running the kids to practices and games all by myself, but I love it! Taylor has been in practice for a while. But Tuesday was her 2nd game of the season. (The day I finally remembered my camera). She is in her first year of kid pitch softball. And doing really well. She is a pitcher, and plays mid field. This last game she was the only one who got a home run, and she did such an awesome play that I think that I drove all the other spectators nuts for a minute!! I was screaming and stomping on the bleachers. I was a little excited. Oh well they will get over it. She got the ball near 3rd, and threw it to first and got the girl out! This year I really worried about her throwing. She has quite the arm, but no aim. Since she has been working on that with the practice and at home, she has gotten really good! I just love this! Gavin and Wyatt start their season on the 19th. Yes both of them, and Tay's games are Tues and Thurs as well. Here we go!!



No comments: