It seems like everything is about Gavin right now. He was baptised yesterday, June 6, 2009. He was so excited! I was excited for him as well!! He was just beaming all day. He didn't get baptised until 6 that night and he kept asking what time it was. He just couldn't wait. He had to do it twice. Casey was nervous so he missed a word, and had to do it twice. Gavin thought that was really cool. I had to plan the whole program alone, because he was the only one baptised. I thought about not doing one, but I know that in the end it would mean a lot to him. So the five of us each did one thing. Gavin and I gave talks, Taylor said a prayer and played a song, and Wyatt said a prayer. Casey did the baptism and confirmation. I am very grateful for my family's support. They have always been really good at things like that. And it means a lot to Gavin. I am so happy for him and proud that he made that decision!! Love you Gavin!!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cobgratulations Gavin! How exciting for your family! That is was cool on the pinewood derby! My boys have never placed in one yet. Oh well!
Hope you guys have a GREAT summer! If you make it down here, let us know and we could get together again.
Post a Comment