I am sad that its over. I am also feeling a little lost. What do I do between 5 pm and 8 pm?? Sit down and RELAX!! (I wish). The kids had a lot of fun playing, that's what matters the most. We got some really good coaches this year. Wyatt got a new one, and Taylor got a new one, but Gavin got the same one hes had since he started TBall. We couldn't have been happier about it! We were all over the city at different parks this year. If it weren't for my mom helping I don't know what I would have done...Thanks MOM! We were going from one game to the next and most of the time splitting up. But it worked. I am all ready counting the days until next season!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment