I love Wyatt's hair! I love the curl, the length, the color, the texture. Not to mention when he gets out of the tub. We washed it and did a mohawk, of course I had to get blackmail pics! Then he got out and it was an even better picture!
What a great pic of the hair! I love Cuen's naturally curly hair too, but I wish it was thicker and had better texture...
Congrats on your kids doing so well with the swimming! I know that Lacie (Justin's daughter)has been getting involved with that as well, so maybe that is something the kids will find fun to talk about when we all get together again...
My mom just gave me the link to your blog, but I don't have your email address, so if you send me an email at tiffanoochie@gmail.com, I would love to send you an invitation to my private blog.
1 comment:
What a great pic of the hair! I love Cuen's naturally curly hair too, but I wish it was thicker and had better texture...
Congrats on your kids doing so well with the swimming! I know that Lacie (Justin's daughter)has been getting involved with that as well, so maybe that is something the kids will find fun to talk about when we all get together again...
My mom just gave me the link to your blog, but I don't have your email address, so if you send me an email at tiffanoochie@gmail.com, I would love to send you an invitation to my private blog.
Post a Comment