Yeah! Today was the first day and the kids survived! They all had a good day. I was a little worried about Wyatt. It is his first FULL day of school, now that he is in first grade. He loved it though. His favorite part was that he got to eat lunch at school. They all got really good teachers. Gavin, now in 3rd grade, got Taylor's teachers from last year and Wyatt got Gavin's 1st grade teacher. So we know what we are getting into! I almost requested Tay's teacher, but I didn't. And look! She got him anyway! Its hard to believe that she is now in 4th grade! Wow! The time flies by!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I believe you in how fast time flies! Austin started 6th grade today, Tanner is in 4th and Logan starts kindergarten!!!!!
Your kids look all ready and exctied to go. I bet you are too. It might be kinda quite at your house with all of them gone, what are you going to do!?
Post a Comment