I seem to have gotten busy lately. I guess I will get caught up. Gavin has started football. He is really excited about that. He has just had practice, no games yet. Wyatt will be starting soccer in about a week. He really wants to play football, but they don't start that until 3rd grade. And Taylor is taking a break from all sports and focusing on piano this fall. Maybe in basketball season we will start her in that.
This past Monday my mom decided to take my family and Christina's family to Snowbird. It was so much fun! We are all ready thinking about next year! They had all kinds of activities for everyone. Gavin was so good at the rock climbing wall. He out did a lot of the older boys who tried to do the hardest one. He and Tay both reached the top. While they did that, Wyatt did the bounce house. I love the look on his face as he caught air! I couldn't have got a better pic! Then we all, yes, me included got on the trampolines! I did a back flip! Then about two min into it, Christina and I were dying, and ready to get off. The alpine slide was Wyatt's favorite. And Casey loved the zip line. I missed seeing him on that one though. At the end of the day we went on the tram and ski lifts. It was so beautiful up there. But I was terrified! I hated to be that high! So a lot of it I had my eyes closed. And on the tram, I sat on the floor, cuz it went HIGHER!! Are they insane. Anyway from my death grip on all the high rides, I was very sore the next day! But it was worth it, we all had such a good time. Thanks Mom, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment