Taylor has made a big accomplishment in piano. Every year there is a piano recital that the kids can earn a total of five points. Once they reach 15 points they get a trophy. Its a pretty big deal. It has taken her 3 years of perfect scores. I am so proud of her. It amazes me how good she does. She plays so beautifully. Now on to the next three years, and she will get an even bigger trophy. We have switched teachers, and her new one has all ready bumped her up a level. So maybe she can progress faster with the new teacher. I am so glad at moments like this that I have kept them in piano. I love to listen to them play and do what I only wish I could.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment