Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Gavin!































Ten years ago Gavin joined our family! And it has been one of the best things that could have happened to us! I now know more about animals and insects than I ever thought I should know. I am so amazed at how much knowledge he has. He is such a sweet, kind, happy boy. I just love him so much!! So this past weekend we celebrated his birthday. He really wanted to decorate, so I gave him balloons, crepe paper, and let him go to town. Came back into the living room and it was decorated. He said it was a "jungle party". I guess all the crepe paper were vines? He got to choose his cupcake flavors. He chose chocolate mint cupcakes with mint frosting. And pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Both were so good! Great choices!! He got a lot of gifts from people who love him. Aunt Virginia got him a Lego star wars wii game. I can not get him off the wii. I think its his favorite game. My mom took him shopping. He got a really cool pair of shoes, and a yo yo. Grandpa and grandma Swan gave him money. He got a black eyed peas cd from Christina. And from us he got a tent, clothes and a cup. Yep a cup. He is a catcher for his baseball team so he said he needed one. I think that was probably his favorite. He immediately opened it and then modeled it for all to enjoy. It was hilarious! Happy Birthday Gavin, we love you so much!

No comments: