Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baseball and Softball season































Baseball and Softball season has come and gone. I love it!! I really love watching my kids learn the game and finding out what positions they are good at and which ones they love more than others. Taylor played first base most of the season. And she was AMAZING!! I was so surprised and proud of her!! She also pitched, and she did really well there. She still gets really nervous, but I would too!! She was a Badger.











Gavin loved to play catcher. He had gotten a lot better since last year. It was really fun to watch him in that position. He tried so hard! I don't know how they find the ball and move so fast with all that gear on, but he did. He was such a hitter. I was so excited to watch him hit doubles! He earned us a couple of ice cream cones!! (Yes I bribe my kids!) He played on the Cubs team again this year. He will change next year.











Wyatt was a Ranger. I think he loves the game more than I do! He was so funny to watch. He doesn't quite understand that you need to play your own position, he had to play the whole field. If he was a baseman he would leave his base to get the ball in the outfield. So in the end he figured it was more fun to play outfield so that he can run. Playing bases you had to stay put, and he didn't like that.











I am really sad to see the season end. I am sure looking forward to what they will learn next year!

No comments: