Monday, June 16, 2008

Baseball Season is Here!!





Taylor and Wyatt are in baseball and loving it. Gavin had to be pulled because of his arm. He seems to be okay with it. Taylor is playing on the Super Sleuths. I know the name is kind of cheesey!! But she is really good. If she tries, she can really hit the ball far. She is on a good team this year. I think that they have won all most all of the games this season!! Wyatt is on Start Smart. They wouldnt let him on an official team this year. He is kind of bored with it. It is more of getting them ready for baseball, and he is past that. He has been playing with us since he was old enough to throw a ball. So I am trying to make it more challanging for him, I will pitch to him instead of him hitting off the tee, make him use the mitt instead of just his hand, and things like that. He seems to be liking it better this year.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Fun! My kids love to play ball and have played almost every year in t-ball or caoch pitch.