The kids had so much fun. It was really hot so Christinas family came to my house and we had the kids play in the water. Mom brought a swimming pool and I had the slip and slide. The kids really liked the pool. Wyatt kept pretending that the slide was a jet ski. He was so funny. Taylor liked to play with Aiden and Corbin. She loves to take care of them. She just has the natural babysitter in her.....I wonder where she gets that from????? Gavin would "dive" in the pool, butt first. It looked so painful, but he kept doing it, so I dont think that it hurt that bad. We all had a good time. We will have to do this more often this summer. Our kids dont get to see each other as much as I would like, this would be a great excuse!!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love the water! It is a great way to cool off and relax some. We love to play in the pool, I want to get a slip-n-slide but have not been able to find one yet.
Post a Comment