Well we all got together with dad, this weekend. It was so nice to see him. I dont know when the last time we all 5, yes I said 5, were all together!! We talked mom into going with us. She rode down with Christina. And Robbie took my boys. Robbie and Casey went riding the motorcycles a couple of times. They even went once with my friend Sari's boyfriend Glenn too!! I dont know where they went, but they had a lot of fun. The kids and I hung out at the pool. My dad is doing Okay. Its really hard to see him this way. I am really glad that Sharron is around for him. She is really good at keeping us informed about what his health is doing. He has bought his own car, wich gives him the freedom to get around when Sharron is at work. It is a really nice car, and it has cold air, wich is what he really needs there in St. George. I hope that he had as much fun as we did!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so neat to see your siblings all grown up. Glad you didn't bake too much down there in the heat.
Are you guys still coming to Cedar Mountain for the 4th? It would be great to see you and meet your husband. Let me know what your plans are and we will see when we can get together.
Post a Comment