



Today was the first day of school for Gavin and Taylor. Wyatt starts next Wed. We are really excited about the teachers that the kids got. Gavin got who we wanted and Taylor is a little worried about her teachers. She has team teachers. One in the morning then goes to the next after lunch. I have never been around that, so this will be an experience for all of us. I cant believe how fast this summer has gone by. It seems like we blinked and it was over. We didnt get to do a lot of the things that we had planned to do. I guess there is always next summer.
1 comment:
They look so cute! What a great day for MOM! It had been nice to have my kids back at school, for a week now. YEAH! Logan starts preschool next week. He is really excited!
Post a Comment