Thursday, August 7, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

Taylor had her first daddy daugter date on Tuesday. They had a lot of fun. It was a western theme. (Wich was weird to me, because mine was a western theme when I was little.) They square danced and line danced. They ate pulled pork, and played some games. Taylor really enjoyed herself and I know that it was really special for her to spend that time with her dad. They even rode the motorcycle to the church! I have decided that they dont really do a whole lot with the moms and kids. We have had a father son camp out and a daddy daughter date all within the summer. But at least they get to spend one on one time with Casey wich is always a good thing.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Was that an acheivement days activity? Sounds like fun! And you are right, any time that the kids can spend with their dad is good. I truelly agree!