Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of Kindergarten




My last one is out the door and going to "big kid school". It is very bitter sweet. I hate to see him grow up and go to school, but I know that he will really enjoy it and do well in it. I cant believe my baby is this old. He has a great teacher, we all love Mrs. Kariuki. We couldnt ask for a better teacher. All three of my kids have had her for kindergarten. Wyatt also has a few neighborhood kids in his class, so we have immediate friends. As for me, Casey is working days the month of September....I am going to be either very bored, or extremely relaxed!! Maybe I can start painting my kitchen!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How very bitter sweet! I still have one little one to go, until they are all in school. Logan started preschool this week and loves it! Next year it is off to kingergarten. YEAH!

Why Casey working days this next month? I bet that you will find that your day flys by. Good luck in getting your kitchen painetd. I wanted to get mine done this summer, didn't happen. Now I have a back porch that needs to be painted before winter. Post before and after pictures if you get it done, I would love to see what color you painted.

Have a GREAT Day!