Saturday, May 23, 2009

*****Happy Birthday Gavin!*****
















Gavin's 8th birthday was Monday. But we celebrated on Saturday. We had a small party, just one friend. We went to Classic Skating, and to Krispy Kreme. He loved it! Yes, I did get out on those skates, and I didn't fall once! Robbie is the only one who didn't get out there. But we forgave him because of his broken ribs!! After that we went for "cake" at Krispy Kreme. I didn't want to pack a cake or cup cakes, so we went for doughnuts.





On Sunday we did the family party. He got exactly what he wanted. A new bike. A new baseball glove, and with money from Aunt Virginia, he bought himself a pair of roller blades. He still is trying to learn to skate with them, but I think he is doing well. He also got a new suit. He has been asking for one for a while now, but it is something special that my boys get before their baptised. And now he has one. He had a really good birthday. Happy Birthday buddy! We love you and are very proud of you!!

No comments: