Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

This year was awesome! We got 3 dinners! Woohoo! First on Thursday we spent a day with Caseys family. The kids had so much fun doing the crafts there. Paul had wooden models there. My kids all made one, Tay made a train, Gavin made a ship, and Wyatt made an airplane. They also had they had pipecleaners, felt and some fluffy balls there for another craft, my kids went nuts! We went away with a trunk full of "projects".
Then on Friday it was my family's turn. We had a dinner at my house. And EVERYONE was there. It was so nice. It was supposed to just be my mom and my sister and her family. Robbie had to work that day so he wasn't coming up, and my dad was short on money. Well earlier that day Taylor called my dad and he came up FOR HER!! What the??? He never did that for me. And I am soooooo glad he did that for her. It meant so much to me and her. And Robbie showed up with his VERY prego wife! It was so fun. I love my family, and was very grateful that we could all get together.
Then yesterday we got to have a dinner with Scott and Hayley. It was so fun to celebrate it with our wonderful neighbors. She and I each prepared half of the meal. And it worked out so well! A definite must for next year! The food was so good, even the third go round! Then the guys decided to watch the BYU game. I guess it wouldn't be thanksgiving without some sort of football!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you all had a great one this year. Now........on to CHRISTMAS!!! I so cant wait!

No comments: