Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat





















We had a really good Halloween this year. Casey and I got creative with the kids home costumes. I usually buy them, oh no not this year! Taylor went as laundry, Gavin was a Nerd, and Wyatt was the mad scientist. And yes, I finally did it, I dressed up. Casey went as a punk rocker. His hair took about 2 hours and only a half a can of hairspray! But everyone loved it! I hope everyone had a good Halloween this year!






***My dad has left my house. He hasn't decided what he is going to do yet. He is staying with Tonya for another week. And then he might set his trailer up in St. George for the winter. He had a good birthday, Tonya did a BBQ for him, and he got a Snuggie!! How cool is that! Happy Birthday Dad! We love and miss you!***

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How creative! I LOVE the costumes! I hate having to buy costumes, so we always TRY to come up with homemade costumes. Looks like you guys had fun!

Michaela and Casey's family said...

Casey LOVES Halloween! So its a holiday we always
celebrate!

Tiffany said...

Very creative costumes!!