On Saturday Casey, Me, Christina, and Jason went for a motorcycle ride. It was nice. I wish Robbie could have gone as well, but his little wife is pregnant. Not such a good idea. So for sure next year we will all six go. The four of us went up Spanish Fork canyon to Fairview and on through Nephi, then back up to Provo, (that's where my kids were). Of course I dressed very warmly! Ive been on the bike in the middle of summer and FROZE!! I felt bad for Christina. She was only wearing a light jacket, she said that she wasn't cold, but I don't believe her. It was 53 degrees!! It was a lot of fun. I love that Casey has the bike. It is soooo much fun. Now to convince him that I need my own??? I just need to figure out what to do with the kids, a side car or two maybe??
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment