




Friday August 29th was Casey and my 10 year anniversary!! TEN YEARS!! Holy cow!! It has been the most amazing ten years, and I wouldnt change any of it. It is just hard to believe that it has been so long. It only feels like yesterday. We are really into the bed and breakfasts. We try to go to a new one every time we are able to go. Well this time we went to Castle Creek Inn, in Salt Lake.....Highly recommended! It is by far the best one that we have been to. We originally had the Palace Royal reserved, but they offered the Kings Lodge at the same price!! That room is $100 more a night!! So of course we took it. It was twice the size, we got a king bed instead of the standard queen (Can you belive that bed?!). A seperate shower, and oh yah, did I mention a POOL TABLE!!! It was so nice!! The breakfast was amazing and you got all the diet cokes you wanted...I was sold at that part. The grounds were even beautiful. They had three pools that would run into eachother. We had an amazing time. Happy Anniversary Casey! I love you so much!!
1 comment:
Congrats on 10 years! It looks like a great room.
Post a Comment