Saturday, September 20, 2008

Soccer Season is Here





The kids wanted to sign up for soccer again this year. I really have enjoyed watching them progress not only through the years, but just in this season alone. It takes a while for them to remember what soccer is all about, but when they do, they seem to just take off. The only exception to that would be Wyatt. He has always just been good at all sports. This year he has made 3 out of the 5 goals made for his team. He enjoys it the most when he can play mid field. Then he can run the whole field. Taylor loves to play defender. I personally dont think that she likes to run unless she has to. But she does keep the ball out of the goal box. Gavin likes to play goalie. I think that it is the monkey in him and he can hang all over the box!!

No comments: