




Today we celebrated Taylor's 9th birthday!! I can hardly believe that she is this age! She had a really good party. We had grandparents and my brother and sister come. She got a lot of cards from family members that couldnt make it. It is always nice to hear from them, and she really enjoys it too. She got a new ds, (it was hidden in the mailbox) clothes, shoes, jewlery, and a webkinz. For her birthday dinner she chose to go to Tucanos. That really surprised me. I thought for sure it would be Chucky Cheese, or some where like that. But no, she chose the Brazilian restaurant. I am not complaining! You can take me there anytime!! Happy Birthday Taylor!! You have been the greatest daughter any one could ask for! You are such a big help, not only to me but your brother and any one else you are around! I hope you enjoy this year!! We love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment