Monday, September 29, 2008
Lagoon
On Saturday we got to go to Lagoon. It has been forever since we have been. And we all had a wonderful time. Wyatt and Taylor went on all the rides. Gavin was a little more cautious. Taylor's favorite was Wicked. And Wyatt's was Colossus. Gavin didn't have a favorite. He kept saying "if I could go on that one it would be my favorite". And then I would offer and he would say "no I don't want to go on that one". But he did enjoy Odysea. I think mostly because he got me wet. It was so much fun. When I was little we used to go with my two aunts and it was so much fun. I really enjoyed Lagoon so much because of them. It still feels weird not having them there. I cant believe how many more new rides there are now. It has changed so much since we had been there last. The weather was perfect too. It wasn't too hot and the night was just cool enough I needed a light jacket. Highly recommend going in fall!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment